Relife PapiX Long Hydrating Gel for Acne-Prone Skin - 50ml
PapiX Long Hydrating Gel improves the appearance and health of acne-prone skin with the hydrating effect of saccharide isomerate and the sebo-regulating action of nicotinamide. Due to its moisturising effect, PapiX Long Hydrating Gel can be used in combination with treatments that cause skin dehydration or as maintenance treatment for acne. PapiX does not contain silicones, vegetable or mineral oils or petroleum jelly, which could promote sebum accumulation. Significantly reduces the amount of sebum production after just two weeks of use.
PapiX Long Hydrating Gel is a Medical Device which is dermatologically tested, not photosensitising and non comedogenic. It contains ingredients like Salicylic acid, Niacinamide and Saccharide isomerate to help hydrate and improve the appearance of acne-prone skin.
- Sebum production significatntly reduced after two weeks of use
- Improves health and appearance of acne prone skin
- Can be used in combination with other acne treatments that may be causing skin dehydration or as a maintenance treatment for acne prone skin
How to Use:
- Apply to clean skin, massaging gently
- Use twice a day for at least four weeks, or as recommended by your physician
- If used in combination with PapiX High Purifying Gel, apply once a day
Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Salicylic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Saccharide Isomerate, Potassium Sorbate, Peg-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Citrate, Niacinamide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol.