Relife PapiX High Purifying Gel for Acne-Prone Skin - 30ml
PapiX High Purifying Gel is specially designed to treat oily, blemished or acne-prone skin. It acts on blemishes, smoothing the surface of the skin. PapiX does not contain silicones, mineral oils or petroleum jelly, which can promote sebum accumulation and contribute to breakouts. It's formulation helps reduce seborrhoea production and improves acne lesions within 30 days of use.
PapiX High Purifying Gel is a Medical Device which is dermatologically tested and not photosensitising, containing ingredients like Taurine, Salicylic acid, Urea peroxide and Zinc gluconate to help treat acne prone skin.
- Proven efficacy in inducing significant improvement in acne lesions iver 30 days of treatment
- Contains salicylic acid, taurine, urea peroxide, zinc gluconate
How to Use:
- Apply PapiX High Purifying Gel to clean skin, massaging gently
- Use twice a day for at least four weeks, or as recommended by your physician
- It can also be used in association with PapiX long
- In this case, use PapiX high morning and night for the first ten days, then once a day, preferably in the evening.
Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Salicylic Acid, Polyisobutene, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Taurine, Urea Peroxide, Zinc Gluconate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol.