CENTRUM WOMEN 30'S
- Centrum Women Multivitamin Tablets 30s
- Women have different nutritional needs to men
- so Centrum has used its expertise to develop the Centrum Women formula which is
- specifically designed to help support the nutritional needs of women. A
- tailored blend of nutrients for the specific needs of women.
- Reduction in tiredness
- Vitamin B6 and B12 plus Iron contribute to the reduction of tiredness &
- Immunity Support
- Vitamin C to support the normal function of the immune system.
- Skin, Hair & Nails
- Biotin & Zinc help to maintain normal hair & skin. Selenium helps
- maintain normal nails.
- Bone Strength
- High in vitamin D and calcium to help maintain normal strong bones.
- & Multimineral Food Supplement
- 1. MULTIVITAMINS TABLETS TAILORED FOR WOMEN UNDER 50 – Centrum Women has been developed with Micronutrients to specifically support Women's health and wellbeing
- 2. COMPLETE DAILY MULTIVITAMIN WITH 24 KEY NUTRIENTS - VITAMINS AND MINERALS - Contains 24 individual vitamins and minerals, including all 13 essential vitamins, in one easy to swallow tablet. Each tablet includes, Vitamin C, B12 and D
- 3. The World's No. 1 Multivitamin, based on Worldwide value sales of the Centrum range. For verification please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4. Centrum Women is free from sugar, gluten, lactose, nuts and wheat
- 5. Contains Vitamin B6 and B12 plus Iron to contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue and Vitamin C to support the normal function of the immune system
Calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid (Dicalcium phosphate); Calcium carbonate; Magnesium oxide; Bulking agents: E 460, E 464, E 1200; L-ascorbic acid; Anticaking agents: E 468, E 551, E 553b; Ferrous fumarate; DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate; Nicotinamide; Calcium D-pantothenate; Manganese sulphate; Zinc oxide; Emulsifier: E 470b; Pyridoxine hydrochloride; Riboflavin; Gelatine; Thiamin mononitrate; Beta-carotene; Vegetable oil (Coconut & Palm kernel); Cupric sulphate; Retinyl acetate; Pteroylmonoglutamic acid; Chromium (III) chloride; Sodium molybdate; Potassium iodide; Sodium selenate; D-biotin; Antioxidant: E 321; Phylloquinone; Cholecalciferol; Cyanocobalamin; Colours: E 171, E 120, E 133. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the packaging before use.
Store out of sight and reach of young children. Store in a cool dry place below 25 °C.
Preparation and Usage
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Take one tablet daily with water, preferably with food. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet are important. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. If taking other supplements, please read the label as they may contain the same ingredients. Suitable for adult women under 50. This product is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Product contains iron which can be harmful to children if taken in large doses. The container inside this pack is sealed for your safety. Do not use if the foil is broken. For best before date, see side of carton. Always replace the lid after use.
Name and address
- GSK Consumer Healthcare (UK) Trading Ltd., Brentford, TW8 9GS
- GSK Consumer Healthcare (IE) Ltd, CityWest, Dublin 24
- GlaxoSmithKline Customer Healthcare (UK) Trading Limited, Brentford, TW89GS
- GSK Consumer Healthcare (IE) Ltd., CityWest, Dublin 24
Lower age limit
30 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Per tablet||NRV*|
|Vitamin A (µg)||667 µg||83%|
|Vitamin D (µg)||10 µg||200%|
|Vitamin C (mg)||80 mg||100%|
|Thiamin (B1) (mg)||1.32 mg||120%|
|Riboflavin (B2) (mg)||2.1 mg||150%|
|Niacin (mg)||16 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||2.1 mg||150%|
|Folic Acid (µg)||300 µg||150%|
|Vitamin B12 (µg)||3 µg||120%|
|Pantothenic acid (mg)||7.5 mg||125%|
|Calcium (mg)||320 mg||40%|
|Phosphorus (mg)||105 mg||15%|
|Iron (mg)||10 mg||71%|
|Magnesium (mg)||100 mg||27%|
|Zinc (mg)||5 mg||50%|
|Iodine (µg)||100 µg||67%|
|Vitamin K (µg)||24.5 µg||33%|
|Biotin (µg)||62.5 µg||125%|
|Manganese (mg)||2 mg||100%|
|Selenium (µg)||30 µg||55%|
|Chromium (µg)||40 µg||100%|
|Molybdenum (µg)||50 µg||100%|
Have Questions? Ask An Expert
From this Collection