ANTHELIOS UVMUNE 400 INVISIBLE FLUID SPF50+ 50ml
La Roche Posays newer, improved version of Anthelios Ultra-Light Invisible Fluid SPF50+.
Very high UVA/UVB facial sun protection. Our ultimate protection with Ultra Long UVA protection. Ultra resistant formula specifically developed for sensitive skin.
ANTHELIOS UVMUNE 400 INVISIBLE FLUID SPF50+ NON PERFUMED: With NEW exclusive filter MEXORYL400. Our new UV filter against ULTRA LONG UVA*. To help protect against UV induced damage. Our ultimate protection. (UVB + UVA + ULTRA LONG UVA).
A very high protection that is ultra resistant: water, sweat and sand resistant.
Anti eye stinging. Invisible, light weight texture. Non greasy. Without perfume.
* [380 400nm] = Long UVA/ [380 400nm] =end of the spectrum that we call ultra long UVA
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA:
The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations designed for and tested on sensitive skin.
Tested and re tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic.
Suitable for all types of skin, all phototypes.
- For sensitive skin.
- Anti eye stinging: Can be applied around the eyes.
- Ultra resistant: very water resistant, sweat and sand resistant.
- Non sticky, non greasy.
- Invisible finish, does not leave white marks.
- For more than 25 years, Anthelios have been pioneers in terms of breakthrough innovations: UVA filters, broad spectrum protection, textures & technologies. For all types of skin, all phototypes.
1. MEXORYL 400: Our innovation in UV protection: new exclusive UV filter that protects against ultra long UVA.
2. NETLOCK TECHNOLOGY: Very high protection in an invisible texture in a non greasy and non sticky formula. Its micro drops group together to form a strong protection providing homogenous, non migrating and very resistant protection.
Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in vivo on subjects.
Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world renowned expert dermatologists.
Have Questions? Ask An Expert
From this Collection