CERAVE BLEMISH CONTROL CLEANSER - 236ML
Refreshing gel to foam facial cleanser for blemish prone skin, that helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes and blackheads, and removes excess oil while leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth. The formula penetrates pores to eliminate the cause of spots & blemishes, while respecting the skin’s natural barrier. For a daily routine, pair with CeraVe Blemish Control Gel during the evening, and follow with AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 during the day.
• Reduces the appearance of blackheads and blemishes
• Gently exfoliates dead skin cells that can clog pores and contribute to blemishes
• Formulated with an oil absorbing technology to minimise shine
• Leaves comfortable, refreshed and healthy looking skin
• Number of spots appear reduced by up to 34%*
• 94% agree skin feels clean and purified**
• 80% agree visible pores look clear**
*Clinical study, 6 weeks, 48 subjects.
**Consumer Self-Assessment. 57 participants."
Use morning and evening. Apply to wet hands and massage into the skin, then rinse thoroughly. In the morning, follow with CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 & in the evening, follow with CeraVe Blemish Control Gel.
AQUA/WATER • SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE • GLYCERIN • NIACINAMIDE • SALICYLIC ACID • GLUCONOLACTONE • SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE • PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE • CERAMIDE NP • CERAMIDE AP • CERAMIDE EOP • CARBOMER • CALCIUM GLUCONATE • TRIETHYL CITRATE • SODIUM BENZOATE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE • CHOLESTEROL • TETRASODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • XANTHAN GUM • HECTORITE • PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • BENZOIC ACID• (Code F.I.L. C274845/2)
Have Questions? Ask An Expert
From this Collection