Suresign UTI Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips - 3 Strips
Suresign (Mission) UTI Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips are for the detection of Leukocytes and Nitrite in the urine. The easy to use strips are used as an aid in the screening of urinary tract infection (UTI). The test is a firm plastic strip onto which Leukocyte and Nitrite test pads are attached. If the test is positive, the Leukocyte test pad should be beige to dark purple, and the Nitrite test pad should be uniform pink to red.
- Easy to use self test
- Simple urine test to detect possible UTI
- Clinically tested
Each pack contains:
- 3 Test Strips
- Package Information Leaflet
- Colour chart
Consult your physician before making any medical decisions
- Allow the strip and urine specimen to reach room temperature (15-30ºC or 59-86ºF) prior to testing.
- Gently wash the genital area thoroughly with soap and water then rinse well prior to testing.
- Remove the strip from the closed bottle or the sealed pouch, and use it as soon as possible. Close the bottle
tightly after removing the required number of strip(s).
- Hold the end of the strip farthest away from the test pad(s) and begin urinating. After 1 or 2 seconds of passing
urine, hold the strip downward with the test pads pointing into the urine stream for 1-2 seconds. Make sure the
test pads are completely wet. Note: If you prefer, you can urinate into a clean and dry container. Dip the test pad(s) of the strip completely into the urine for 1-2 seconds and remove immediately. Run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine.
- After removing the strip from your urine, immediately bring the edge of the strip into contact with an absorbent
material (e.g. paper towel) to remove excess urine. Lay the strip with the test pad(s) facing upwards and begin
- Read result at 1 minute for Nitrite and at 2 minutes for Leukocytes. Compare the test pad(s) to the colour
blocks on the colour chart. Hold the strip close to the colour blocks, and carefully match each pad to the colour chart
for that test.
Note: Do not read results after 3 minutes
Please read all the information in the package insert before performing the test.
- For urine testing only.
- Do not use for blood testing.
- Do not use after the expiration date.
- Not to be taken internally.
- The used strip should be discarded according to local regulations after testing